Managing Member of General Partner
Founded many highly
successful healthcare and
• Brings invaluable skills in Board directorship and management of organizations in the healthcare industry.
• Funded and co-founded Twin Med LLC, now one of the largest providers of medical supplies in the US.
• Former CEO of National Quality Care Inc. from Dec. ‘05, until sale of company’s wearable artificial kidney technology to Fresenius.
• Founded and served as CEO of Skilled Healthcare Group [formerly Fountain View, Inc.] from 1982 until 2002.
• Board Member of ZetaRx from 2010 through acquisition by Juno Therapeutics.
• Board Member of Fund portfolio companies Arrogene, Inc., Black Light Surgical, Inc., Fortem Neuroscience Inc., Hydrophilix, Inc., LongLifeRx, Inc., Nanotech Energy, Inc., Novonco Therapeutics Inc., SuperMetalix, Inc., Vault Nano Inc. dba Vault Pharma and Westwood BioScience, Inc.