Managing Member of General Partner
• Co-Founder and CEO of AdMarvel Inc., a company aimed at improving the efficiency of the mobile advertising marketplace. AdMarvel was purchased by Opera in 2010, after which de Silva served as Executive Vice President of Consumer Mobile for Opera Software ASA from 2011 to 2013 and as CEO of Opera Mediaworks from 2013 to 2016. Helped engineer a $1.4B acquisition of Opera Software ASA.
• Served as Senior Vice President and General Manager of Wireless and Digital Content Services for VeriSign, where he helped build its mobile messaging and mobile entertainment business.
• Prior to VeriSign, Dr. de Silva served in various technology leadership roles at Taligent, Apple and NCR Corporation.
• Served as the Chairman and Director of PreCash, Inc.
• Co-founded Frengo Corporation and served as its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
• Served as Chairman of the Board at Noventis, Inc., which develops solutions to challenges in bill payments.
• CEO of Fund portfolio company Truverse, Inc. (d.b.a. Amplify.ai); board member of Fund portfolio companies Hydrophilix, Inc., Nanotech Energy, Inc., and SuperMetalix.